пятница, 9 июня 2017 г.

The first time I was in a Silver Sneakers Muscular Strength and Range of Motion class and I was handed one of these balls, I thought, Whatever. What a goofy workout tool. Then we got started. The use of this ball has really loosened up my shoulders, which were becoming fairly inflexible. Also, when you sit on a chair with one foot on the ball and then raise one foot in the air and hold? It hurts. Good core strengthening.


The first time I was in a Silver Sneakers Muscular Strength and Range of Motion class and I was handed one of these balls, I thought, Whatever. What a goofy workout tool. Then we got started. The use of this ball has really loosened up my shoulders, which were becoming fairly inflexible. Also, when you sit on a chair with one foot on the ball and then raise one foot in the air and hold? It hurts. Good core strengthening.

Original article and pictures take https://youtube.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий